- The candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Male/Female both are eligible to apply for the posts of Assistant Commandants in CRPF, CISF, SSB, BSF. However female candidates are not eligible to apply for ITBP.
- The candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- The candidates must have aged between 20 and 25 as on 1st August 2017.
- The candidates have to possess the minimum physical standards mentioned in the official notification.
UPSC CAPF 2017 Application Form
The interested candidates can apply for CAPF 2017 through online mode from the official website of UPSC. The applications have to be submitted only through online mode, any other mode of application is not allowed. The candidates can apply for CAPF 2017 from 12th April 2017. Get details for UPSC CAPF Application form and how to apply- Click here
|Application procedure will commence from||12th April 2017|
|Last date to fill applications||5th May 2017|
|Examination Date (CAPF 2017 AC)||23rd July 2017|
|Result declaration||September 2017|
|Personal interview||November 2017|
The written examination consists of two papers-
- General ability & intelligence- This paper will have MCQ type questions. The question paper will be available both in English and Hindi. The total mark will be 250.
- General studies, essay & comprehension- In this paper, the candidates will have the option of writing component either in Hindi or English. The medium of writing will only be English for Precis, comprehension, other language skills. The maximum marks for this paper will be 200.
Selection of candidates in CAPF AC will complete in three stages. The candidates have to qualify these stages for final selection- Written examination, Physical & Medical standards Tests and Physical efficiency test (PET) and PI.
CAPF AC 2017 Admit Cards
The admit cards for CAPF 2017 will be available probably in the month of May 2017. After availability, all the candidates who applied for CAPF AC Examination, may download admit card from official website.
Cut off marks
The candidates have to score the minimum cut off marks to qualify for next round of selection process. The cut off marks will be decided by the commission.
Note– For more information about UPSC CAPF AC Examination 2017, you are advised to visit the official website of UPSC.