Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test-BITSAT 2018 is an entrance examination at university level. BITSAT provide admission to eligible candidates in various engineering programs such as Electrical and Electronics/ Chemical/ Electronics & Communication/ Manufacturing engineering/ Computer science/ Civil/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical and Biotechnology. BITSAT examination is scheduled by BITS Pilani University and an online examination. The applications will be available from February 2018 and the examination will be held in May 2018.
BITSAT 2018 Application Form: Important Dates
|Application for BITSAT will be available from||December 2017|
|Last date to apply||February 2018|
|Test centre allotment & announcement of applicants||February 2018|
|Applicants to reserve test dates||March 2018|
|Downloading of admit cards||March 2018|
|BITSAT 2018 online test||May 2018|
BITSAT 2018 Application Form
BITSAT 2018 Application form will be available from last week of December 2017, after release of official notice, candidate may apply for the same. Candidates who want to choose Dubai as a test centre can mark choices only for one test centre. Candidates can choose maximum three exam centres. Centre allotment will be done on the basis of preferences marked by candidates and availability of test centre. Candidates do not forget to take a printout of the filled-in application form for future references.
- The candidates should have cleared Higher Secondary examination from a recognized university.
- The candidates should have scored minimum of 75% in Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics (PCM) or Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology (PCB) subjects and minimum 60% in all subjects individually to apply for examination.
- The appearing candidates of higher secondary and the candidates who have cleared higher secondary in 2015 can also apply for BITSAT examination.
- The candidates who have got 1st rank in any central/state level board examination in India held in 2018, will get admission directly in the course of their choice (irrespective of their BITSAT 2015 score subject to fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- The registration fee is Rs. 2750/- for male candidates.
- The registration fee is Rs. 2250/- for female candidates.
- Candidates who will choose Dubai as test centre, have to pay US $60 (Rs. 4000/- in India for both female and male candidates).
- The fee can be paid through offline (e-challan)
- The fee can also be paid through online (credit card/debit card/net banking).
- Candidates can only use visa or master card.
Steps to apply for BITSAT 2018 Application Form
- The applicants have to visit the official website of BITS at to apply for BITSAT examination (www.bitsadmission.com).
- The applicants have to enter their personal information such as Name, Contact Number, DOB and Email ID etc.
- The candidates have to fill their academic qualification and other necessary personal information as required in their application form.
- Upload your scanned images of photograph and signature.
- To complete the application procedure the applicants have to pay application fee through online mode by Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking.
BITSAT 2018 Application Form: important Points
- The application form will be released in the last week of December 2017.
- You can check the application status from the official website of BITS by entering your application number, Gender and DOB.
- Candidates can correct their mistakes in the month of March 2018.
- No candidate can apply with less than 75% marks.
- You can login your account on the BITSAT portal with your application number and print he confirmation page.