Latest Bank Jobs 2017-18: Upcoming Jobs Opening in Banking Sector
Upcoming 40,000 Jobs Opening Banking Sector
- IBPS CWE VI Exam 2017 Calender: Bank PO, Clerk, Specialist Officer RRBs Recruitment
- Bank Jobs Opening 2017: Bank PO, Clerk, Specialist Officer RRBs Recruitment
- Eligibility Criteria For Bank PO, Clerk, Specialist Officer RRBs Recruitment Post
- Required Educational Qualification For Bank Jobs
- List of Some Public Sector Bank
Bank Jobs in India
Bank Jobs are the most promising and safest jobs in Indian employment sector. Banking sector has become one of the most chosen career choices by students these days considering various factors, benefits and career progression. There are many job opening coming up every year in public as well as private sector banks. Banking has become a career option of youth after completing plus two, never the less the old people are also trying to get in to banking jobs with the age relaxation factors in it.
Bank Jobs After 10th/Bank Jobs After 12th
Competitive Exams For Jobs After 10th / 12th?
1. Combined Preliminary & Mains For Posts SSC Level Posts: Staff Selection Commission
2. NDA & Naval Academy Exams For Admissions to the Army, Navy and The Air Force Wings after 10+2
3. Technical Entry Scheme for men after 10+2 (with PCM)
4. Exam for recruitment of Soldier Tradesman (for non matric)
5. Exam for recruitment of Junior Commissioned Officers (Catering) after 10+2 (1 Yr cookery diploma/certificate from recognized craft institute essential)
6. Exams for recruitment of Soldiers:
a. General Duty: 10+2
c. Nursing Assistant: 10+2(with Biology)
d. Clerical: SSC with English, Maths & Science
7. Exam for recruitment as Lady Constable after SSC
8. Exam for recruitment as Sailors in Indian Navy
9. Exam for Cadet Entry scheme after 10+2 in Indian Navy
10. Exam for recruitment to Matric entry for trades in Seamen, Engineering/ Electrical, Medical and Logistics
11. Exam for recruitment as Artificer Apprentice in Indian Navy for Matric
12. IIT-JEE exam for with separate applications to the Directorate General of Shipping for admission to Marine Engineering and Research Institute (Merchant Navy)
13. Exam for recruitment of apprentices (civilian) for after SSC
14. Exam for recruitment of Naviks in the Indian Coast Guard after SSC
15. Exam for recruitment of Airmen Technical & Non-Technical Trades After SSC
16. Exam for recruitment of Driver Mechanical Transport Trade after SSC
17. Exam for recruitment of Sub Inspector (Stenographer) and Asst. Sub Inspector (Ministerial) in CRPF after 10+2
18. Exam for recruitment of Sub Inspector (Clerk) in CRPF after 10+2
19. Exam for recruitment of Asst. Sub Inspector (Clerk) in BSF after 10+2
20. Exams for recruitment in banks after 10/10+2 & above
21. Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination after 10+2 in Science
22. Exams for recruitment in Railways to the non technical cadre after 10/10+2
23. Exams for teaching jobs in Railways after 10+2 and above (with other essential qualifications)
24. Exams for jobs in Medical cadre jobs in Railways after 10+2 and above (with other essential qualifications)
25. Exams for recruitment in Railways to the technical cadre after 10/10+2 (with ITI/ Diploma in Engineering/ Degree and other essential qualifications)
26. Exams for Personal Assistant Grade in the Intelligence Bureau after 10/10+2 and above (with other essential qualifications)
27. Exams for jobs in Life Insurance Corporation after 10+2 and above (with other essential qualifications)
28. Exams for recruitment Junior Assistants through Staff Selection Commission after 10+2 (Science) and above (with other essential qualifications)
29. Exams for recruitment of Sorter and Group Staff after 10/10+2 and above (with other essential qualifications)
30. Exams for recruitment of lower division clerks at I.C.A.R. after 10+2 and above (with other essential qualifications)
Earlier days the banks were recruiting candidates for various position as their own. But now the entire recruitment in banking sector has been centralized by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection in India and the candidates passing out the examination of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection get the chance to go through various recruitment programmes in different nationalized as well as scheduled banks. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts common written test across our country to select suitable candidates for various banks in India.
The youth are more interested in banking career with various factors in it such as good pay, job safety, personal and professional balance, leaves, career progression etc. The main roles in a bank are Specialist Officer, Probationary Officer, clerks etc. and each category has its own nature in terms of work as well as the recruitment procedure.
IBPS CWE VI (6) Exam Date Calendar 2016- 2017
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the Examinations calendar for CWE-VI for the post of Bank PO, Clerk, RRBs Specialist Officer through IBPS exam 2016-17 & list of Participating Organizations.
IBPS CommonWritten Exam Schedule 2016-17
1-IBPS CWE-VI Clerical Cadre IBPS Bank Clerical Cadre:
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 26 & 27-11-2016; 03 & 04-December-2016
- Date of Main Examination: 31-12-2016, and 01-01-2017
2-IBPS CWE-VI PO/MT IBPS Bank Probationary officer (PO)/ Management Trainee (MT):
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 16-10-2016, 22-10-2016, and 23-10-2016
- Date of Main Examination: 20-11-2016
3-IBPS CWE-V for RRBs IBPS Regional Rural Banks Common Written Exam for Office Assistant (Multipurpose), Officer Scale I, II, III 2016-17 Schedule
- Single Examination: September, 2016 (Tentative)
4-IBPS CWE-VI Specialist Officers IBPS Bank Specialist officers:
- Date of Single Examination: 28 & 29-01-2017
List of Participating Bank & Organization: Andhra Bank, Allahabad Bank, Bank of India (BOI), Bank of Baroda, Bank of Maharashtra (BOM), Central Bank of India, Canara Bank, Dena Bank, Corporation Bank, ECGC, IDBI Bank, Indian Bank, Union Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC), UCO Bank, Indian Overseas Bank (IOB), Punjab National Bank (PNB), Vijaya Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, Syndicate Bank, United Bank of India and more than 60 Regional Rural Banks that given below..
Below are the criteria and qualification details for various positions in banks.
Criteria for Bank Jobs:-
The candidate who wish to apply for a bank job in India must be either a:
- Citizen of India or
- Subject of Nepal or
- Subject of Bhutan or
- Tibetan Refugee who came over to India with intention of permanently settling in Indiabefore 1st January 1962 or
- A person of Indian origin who migrate from Uganda, Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with an objective of permanently settling in India.
- And the candidates falling under the 2nd, 3rd, 4th& 5th category should be able to produce a certificate of eligibility issued by Government of India.
Clerks: – The minimum age criteria for clerks in 20 years and the upper age limit is 28 years. This gap may be one or two years here and there depending on the type of the bank one apply for such as Public Sector Banks, Regional Rural banks or an SBI or its associate banks.
Probationary Officer / Management trainee: –The minimum age criteria for probationary officer / Management Trainee is 20 year and the maximum age limit is 30 years. There are chances of small differences of a year or so depending on which type of bank one is applying for.
Specialist officer: – A candidate should be of minimum of 20 years old to apply for the post of Specialist Officer and the maximum age limit allotted to a candidate to apply is 30 years.
The age relaxation is different from one category to another and it helps the interested candidates to apply even though they are not in the specified age limits. Below are the various age relaxations of various categories.
- SC/ST: – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): – 3 years
- Persons with Disability (PWD): – 10 years
- Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989: – 5 years.
- Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment: – 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: – 5 years.
- Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not married again: –9 years.
- Clerks: –The candidate need to have a pass in a Degree or Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or an equivalent institution approved by the Government of India or any other equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Probationary Officer / MT: – The candidates need to have a pass in a degree or graduation in any discipline from a University recognized by Government of India or any equivalent qualification from equivalent institutions recognized as such by the Central Government of India. The candidate must possess a valid mark sheet or graduation certificate indicating that she or he is a graduate on the time of registration for the examination and mention the percentage of mark while applying online.
- Specialist Officer: – The candidate who wish to appear for the examination of Specialist Officer must possess a relevant degree certificate in the respective field she or he wish to apply along with Post graduation for some grades. The various grades demands different qualifications in the area of specialization along with experience as well. The various positions in the Specialist officer category are IT Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/Personnel Officer, Marketing Officer in Scale I and IT Officer, Law Officer, Chartered Accountant, Manager Credit /Financial Executive in Scale II.
All the candidates applying for the above said positions must be a computer literates with working knowledge in computer systems.The candidates should have Certificate or Diploma or a Degree in computer operations/Language or should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in her or his studies in the High School or College.
Preference for candidates who have proficiency in the Official Language of the State/ UT, wherein the candidates should know how to read / write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT for which the candidate is putting up the application for the vacancies.
Those who wish to taste the cup of success and have the right skills for it may choose banking as a career option. To be successful in this career, one need to be professional and dynamic. The banking sector in India opens wide doors of hope to the Youth in India and this has resulted coming up of many bank coaching institutions as well.
Latest Bank Jobs 2016 2017: Upcoming 40,000 Jobs Opening in Banking Sector was last modified: October 3rd, 2016 by Preeti
Candidates must read the official advertisement of the website before applying for any jobs. This site Provides only jobs Information & have no responsibility for any inaccuracies or errors.