ULSAT 2017: UPES (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies) will be organizing ULSAT in the month of May 2017 tentatively. UPES Legal Studies Aptitude Test (ULSAT) is the national level entrance exam which conducts for offering admissions to five-year undergraduate law courses including BA LLB, B.Com LLB, and BBA LLB.
Last date for the receipt of ULSAT 2017 filled application (OMR Form/ Online) is 5 May 2017. Apply Here
For B.Tech + LLB programme: Aspirants should have secured at least 50% marks in Higher and Senior Secondary level exam and minimum 50% in physics, chemistry, maths at senior secondary level exam. For BA LLB, BBA LLB and B.Com LLB courses: aspirants should have qualified higher and senior secondary exam with at least 50% marks.
In order to appear in Exam, candidate should have born on or after October 1, 1995.
The application form of ULSAT 2017 will probably available from November 2016. application can be filled in online as well as offline mode. In order to fill offline candidate can obtain the form from designated counters at Dehradun and Delhi. Below we listed step-by-step procedure for filling in the online applications.
- Open official website link of ULSAT Application Form
- At first, you need to register for the online Application of ULSAT by providing your important credentials including e-mail id, mobile number, name, and other details
- Thereafter check your mail id for getting ULSAT Login Id and Password
- Now enter the same details in Application Form page to login.
- Fill all important details prescribed in the ULSAT 2017 such as personal details and academic details
- To apply for ULSAT 2017, candidates needed to draw a Demand Draft of Rs. 1750 from any bank and get the DD Transaction Number
- Enter the Demand Draft Transaction Number at the designated place in Application Form
- Recheck the details that you’ve entered in the form if correct then click on ‘Submit’ button
- Take two print out copies of the duly filled Application Form
- Attach one copy of the duly filled in form along with the DD and send it to the below address
P.O. Bidholi, Via Prem Nagar,
Dehradun – 248007
ULSAT 2017 Application Fees:
Candidate must submit amount of Rs. 1750 as require application fees of ULSAT 2017 via a Demand Draft drawn at any bank, in favor of ‘UPES Fee Account’ payable at Dehradun and Delhi.
ULSAT 2017 Important dates (Tentative)
|ULSAT 2017 Notification will release from||November, 2016|
|Availability of application Form||November 2016 to 5 May 2017|
|Test Slot Booking will starts from||Third week of April, 2017|
|Releasing date of 2017 admit card||May 2017|
|Online Exam date||May, 2017|
|Result will announced on||Last week of May 2017, 2017|
|Date of Group Discussion and Interview||Second week of June 2017|
|Rank List will issue on||Last week of June 2017|
Candidates can download the admit card of ULSAT 2017 from official website of UPES and keep a copy of the same for further use. ULSAT admit card will contain various important details of UPES Law School Admission Test including candidate name, exam schedule, and venue of the test etc. No candidate will be permitted to appear for ULSAT 2017 without a valid hall ticket/admit card.
The exam will conducts in online mode. ULSAT will consist of 200 questions of multiple-choice (objective) type questions of 200 marks. Each right answer carried one mark. There will no negative marking in ULSAT. The duration of exam will be 3 hours.
For more information on syllabus Click Here
The Result will be announced most probably in the last week of May through online mode. Candidate can check their Result by providing ULSAT 2017 credentials in the official link. Candidates, who qualified as per ULSAT Result and cutoff score will be further invited for Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds. After the Group Discussion and Personal Interview, a final selection list/rank list of ULSAT will be issued.
ULSAT 2017 Seats and Reservation
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies admits about 400 candidates for admissions in to the 5 year integrated law courses. 20% of seats are reserved to be filled in through non-entrance pathways including LSAT-India, CLAT, and Board Merit.