TS PGLCET 2017
The Telangana Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test (TS PGLCET) is an entry-level test for the LLB and BL students to get admission for LLM in government and self-financing college’s affiliate universities in Telangana. The Kakatiya University imparts TS PGLCET 2017 with governance from Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) annually. The below passage will lead you to admission eligibility, about TS PGLCET test pattern, important dates, fee and application process.
Exam Name: Telangana Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test
Commonly called as: TS PGLCET or Telangana PGLCET
Exam Type: Post Graduation Law Entry Exam
Exam Category: State Level
About Telangana PGLCET
• The question paper is print in English language only.
• The TSPGLCET 2017 duration is of 90 minutes.
• The question paper consists of two parts with 120 questions in total.
• It is an objective type test.
• There is no negative mark for wrong answering.
Eligibility Criteria for TS PGLCET 2017
• He or she must be an Indian National and a resident of Telangana State.
• The candidates who have passed LLB or BL course are eligible to write TSPGLCET 2017.
• The candidates, who appear for final year LLB or BL course this year, are also eligible to apply for Telangana PGLCET 2017.
• The minimum mark requirement is 45% and above in their under graduation level from recognized Universities.
Application Process in TS PGLCET 2017
Offline Mode: There is no offline mode to apply for TSPGLCET 2017.
Online Mode: All eligible and interested candidates can only apply through online from their official website tslawcet.org
• You have to log in first and create an ID.
• Fill all details as in the online application form.
• You need to pay the fee online by your net banking or by credit card.
• If you have paid the fee at TS online and at e-seva, please enter the payment receipt number.
• All successful online application will receive confirmation by clicking submit button.
Registration Fees of TS PGLCET 2017
The registration fee for TSPGLCET 2017 is INR 500 only.
Age Limit for TS PGLCET 2017
The upper age limit is not more than 30 years.
Syllabus for TS PGLCET 2017
Question Paper Part (A) Syllabus Total 40 marks-
Jurisprudence consists of 20 Questions for 20 marks-
• Sources of Law
• Schools of Jurisprudence
• Ownership and Possession
• Rights and duties
• Legal Sanctions
• Custom Precedent and Legislation
Constitutional Law consists of 20 Questions for 20 marks-
• Nature of the constitution
• Emergency provisions
• Fundamental Rights
• Amendments to the constitution
• Directive Principles of State Policy
• Executive Judiciary and Legislature
• Center-State Relations
Question Paper Part (B) Syllabus Total 80 marks-
Public International Law
• International Law and Municipal Law (Subjects, State Territory, Air, Sea and outer space)
• Nationality and Statelessness (Extradition, Asylum; State Jurisdiction, United Nations)
• General Principles of Contract (Sections. 1-75, Indian Contract Act-1872)
• Trade Union Act 1926
• Industrial Disputes Act 1947
Crimes & Torts
• Indian Penal Code – General Principles and General Exceptions
• General principles of Tort (Defences, Joint liability, State liability for torts)
• Consumer Protection Act,1986
IPR & Other Laws
• Copy right Act, 1957
• Patents Act, 1970
• Environmental Protection Act, 1986
• The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993
• Salient features of Information Technology Act, 2000
• Right to Information Act 2005
Hall Ticket for TS PGLCET 2017
The candidates who have registered successfully online can download their hall ticket or admit card from tslawcet.org a week before the commencement of test date.
• The candidates who are to write Telangana PGLCET 2017 must carry additional Identify card issued by government bodies.
Note: The hall ticket or admit card is mandatory to enter the test hall.
Results of TS PGLCET 2017
The expected date of TSPGLCET 2017 result will be in the month of June 2017.
Important Dates of TS PGLCET 2017
• The TSPGLCET 2017 registration will open in the month of March 2017.
• The Telangana PGLCET 2017 registration closes in the month of April 2017.
• You can download your hall ticket or admit card in the month of May 2017.
• The entrance test will be in the month of May 2017.
• The TSPGLCET 2017 result will be available in the month of June 2017.
• Counselling process will start by last week of July 2017
Counseling Process of TS PGLCET 2017
The candidates who are qualified in TSPGLCET 2017 will be call for counseling as per merit. This will happen in phases and eligible candidates have to take original educational certificate for verification along with scorecard and admit card.
The Test Convener
University College of Law
Telephone No: 0870-2425595