TS LAWCET 2017- Telangana state law common entrance test is organized by Kakatiya University, Warangal under the aegis of TSCHE, Hyderabad for admission to 3 Year/ 5 Year LL.B course. Application form availability for TS LAWCET will start from March onwards and the exam is expected to be organized in the month of May, 2017.
TS LAWCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Check out below the minimum eligibility criteria you’d required to fulfill for appearing in TS LAWCET:
- Minimum Eligibility Criteria for 3 year LL.B Programme: Candidates those have cleared Bachelor’s degree qualification with obtaining minimum 45% marks or its equivalent educational qualification from a recognized university can apply. Group of applicants who have obtained less than 45% marks they will be required to clear any graduation or post graduation exam additionally along with 45% marks.
- Minimum Eligibility Criteria for 5 year LLB Programme: Candidates seeking admission to 5 year LLB programme should have cleared two years Intermediate exam along with 45% marks in aggregate or any other equivalent examination.
- Relaxation of 5% in marks will be applicable for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
Find below all important dates related to TS LAWCET 2017. We have mentioned below tentative dates and it’ll be updated after release of its respective notification.
|Sl. No||Test Events||Respective Dates|
|1.||Online application form submission staring date||March, 2017|
|2.||Deadline to submit the application form without paying any late fee amount||April, 2017|
|3.||Deadline to submit the application form with late fee amounting Rs. 250/-||April, 2017|
|4.||Deadline to submit the application form with late fee amounting Rs. 500/-||April, 2017|
|5.||Deadline to submit the application form with late fee amounting Rs. 1000/-||May, 2017|
|6.||Deadline to submit the application form with late fee amounting Rs. 1500/-||May, 2017|
|7.||Availability of hall ticket||Updated soon|
|8.||Examination date for 3 years LLB programme||May, 2017|
|9.||Examination date for 5 years LLB programme||May, 2017|
|10.||Result would be announced||Updated soon|
Before you make application for TS LAWCET exam please make following documents ready as you’ll feel requirement of these:
- Visit the official portal i.e. http://tslawcet.org/ and click the link to “Apply Online”.
- Now make the necessary payment by using TS Online / AP Online or Credit/ Debit card.
- Now fill up personal and educational information.
- Choose the entrance exam as TS LAWCET and proceed.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Select the regional centre for appearing in the test.
- Select your category.
- Now specify the local area you belong whether it is Osmania University, Sri Venkateswara University or Andhra University.
- Put correct correspondence address.
- Put annual income of your parent.
- Get preview and submit the form.
List of Regional Centres
Mahabubnagar, Kothagudem, Warangal, Mancherial, Nizamabad, Siddipet, Nalgonda, Khammam, Karimnagar, Hyderabad and Adilabad.
- The test will consist of three parts i.e. Part- A, Part- B and Part-C.
- Part-A will have 30 questions of 30 marks.
- Part-B will have 30 questions of 30 marks.
- Part-C will have 30 questions carrying 60 marks.
- Questions will be objective type including multiple choices questions and matching items.
- There will be four alternatives for every question and candidates are required to mark the right one.
Please remember that the authority is not going to send you hall ticket via post. Candidates need to visit the official website i.e. www.tslawcet.org one week before the exam for downloading their admit card.
Ranking would be given to candidates according to their scored marks in the entrance test. After publication of the result, one can download their rank card from the official website.