SBI PO 2017 Recruitment Exam – Complete Details
- 1.1 SBI PO 2017 Exam: Important Dates
- 1.2 SBI PO 2017 Recruitment Exam: Details
- 1.3 SBI PO 2017 Eligibility Criteria (Read Full Details)
- 1.4 Number of Attempts for SBI PO Exam:
- 1.5 SBI PO 2017 Selection Procedure
SBI PO 2017: SBI conducts the national level recruitment exam for the appointment of Probationary Officers. SBI will release the notification soon. The written exam will be held in two stages that is preliminary exam and main exam. Those candidates who qualify preliminary examination will be short-listed to appear in main examination and those candidates who clear the main exam will be called for Group Discussion & Interview.
|Download SBI PO 2017 Official Notification||Link to be Activated|
|SBI PO Online Application Form 2017||Apply Online Here|
|Check SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2017||Check Here|
|Check SBI PO Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2017||Check Here|
|Download SBI PO 2017 Pre Exam Admit Card||Download Admit Card Here|
|Check SBI PO 2017 Exam Cut Off||Check Cut Off Here|
|Check SBI PO 2017 Pre Exam Result||Check Result Here|
SBI PO 2017 Exam: Important Dates
|1||Release of Online Application Form||7 Feb. 2017|
|2||Last date of Online Application Form||6 March 2017|
|3||Release of E-Admit Card for Preliminary Exam||15 April 2017|
|4||Preliminary Exam||29, 30 April 2017 & 6, 7 May 2017|
|5||Preliminary Exam Result||17 May 2017|
|6||Release of E-Admit Card for Main Exam||22 May 2017|
|7||Main Exam||4 June 2017|
|8||Main Exam Result||19 June 2017|
|9||Release of E-Admit Card for Interview||26 June 2017|
|10||Declaration of Final Result||5 August 2017|
SBI PO 2017 Recruitment Exam: Details
- Name of the Exam: SBI PO 2017
- Full Form of the SBI PO: State Bank of India – Probationary Officer
- Exam Conducting Body: State Bank Of India
- Exam Level: All India
- Total Number of Vacancy: 2,313
- Exam Mode: Online
- SBI PO Salary 2017: Rs. 27,620 to Rs. 42,020 (Gross)
SBI PO 2017 Eligibility Criteria (Read Full Details)
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent.
Note: Those candidates who are in final year or semester may also apply.
- Age of candidate should be between 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation provided to reserved category candidates.
Number of Attempts for SBI PO Exam:
|Category||Number of Attempts|
|SC/SC (PwD) – ST/ST (PwD)||No Restriction|
SBI PO 2017 Application Form (Read Full Details)
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for SBI PO Exam 2017. SBI PO application form can be filled thru online mode only.
- Application Fee: General and OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 600 and ST/SC/PwD candidates need to pay Rs. 100. Candidates can pay application fee through online mode only such as Internet Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card.
SBI PO 2017 Selection Procedure
SBI PO selection procedure has 3 steps which is mention below:
- Step 1: Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) (100 Marks)
- Step 2: Main Examination (Objective Type – 200 Marks) (Descriptive Type – 50 Marks)
- Step 3: Group Discussion & Interview (50 Marks)
SBI PO 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus (Read Full Details)
- Preliminary Examination: The Preliminary Exam would be Objective type for 100 marks & will be conducted online. Exam will have 3 sections such as (1) English Language, (2) Quantitative Aptitude and (3) Reasoning Ability. Duration of exam would be 1 hour.
- Main Exam: The Main Exam would be both Objective & Descriptive type for 250 marks & will be conducted online. Exam will have 4 sections such as (1) Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, (2) Data Analysis and Interpretation, (3) General Economics & Banking Awareness (4) English Language. Duration of exam would be 3 hour.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer (only for objective type questions).
- Those candidates who qualify the main exam will be called for the GD & Interview Round.
SBI PO 2017 Admit Card (Read Full Details)
Candidates need to download their admit card from the official website of SBI or candidates can also download the admit card from this website (CareerMantri.Com). SBI will issue three admit cards, one for preliminary exam, second for main exam and third for interview. Candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall without the valid admit card.
SBI PO 2017 Cut Off (Read Full Details)
In order to get selected, candidates required to score equal or more than the minimum qualifying marks. Cut off marks will be different for all categories.
SBI PO 2017 Result (Read Full Details)
Result will be declared by SBI on its official website. SBI will announce three results; first for preliminary exam, second for main exam and third for final after GD and Interview. Final selected candidates will be appointed for PO post.
Stay connected with Indiatestbook.com for all latest and relevant updates about SBI PO 2017 Exam. You can find us on FACEBOOK…!!!