- 1 IBPS PO 2017 Recruitment Exam – Complete Details
- 2 IBPS PO 2017 Exam: Important Dates
- 2.1 IBPS PO 2017 Recruitment Exam: Details
- 2.2 List of Participating Banks
- 2.3 IBPS PO 2017 Eligibility Criteria (Read Full Details)
- 2.4 IBPS PO 2017 Application Form (Read Full Details)
- 2.5 IBPS PO 2017 Selection Procedure
- 2.6 IBPS PO 2017 Exam Pattern and Syllabus (Read Full Details)
- 2.7 IBPS PO 2017 Admit Card (Read Full Details)
- 2.8 IBPS PO 2017 Cut Off (Read Full Details)
- 2.9 IBPS PO 2017 Result (Read Full Details)
IBPS PO 2017: IBPS will release the notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer / Management Trainee in the public sector banks. The exam will take place in two phases that is Preliminary and Main Examination. The application form of IBPS PO 2017 will be released online. Interested and eligible candidates who want to get appointed as PO in public sector banks need to fill the application form via online mode only.
IBPS PO 2017 Exam: Important Dates
|1||Release of Online Application Form||July 2017|
|2||Last Date of Registration||August 2017|
|3||Release of Admit Card for Preliminary Exam||1st week of October 2017|
|4||Date of Preliminary Exam||End of October 2017|
|5||Preliminary Exam Result||November 2017|
|6||Release of Admit Card for Main Exam||November 2017|
|7||Date of Main Exam||November 2017|
|8||Main Exam Result||December 2017|
|9||Release of Admit Card for Interview||January 2018|
IBPS PO 2017 Recruitment Exam: Details
- Name of Exam: IBPS PO 2017
- Full Form of IBPS CWE PO/MT: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection / Common Written Examination (CWE) Probationary Officer / Management Trainee
- Exam Conducting Body: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Exam Level: All India
- Post Offered: Probationary Officer (PO) / Management Trainee (MT)
- Exam Mode: Online
- IBPS PO Salary 2017: Rs. 37,360 – Rs. 38,700 (in hand salary)
- Total Number of Vacancy: 7,000
List of Participating Banks
|Allahabad Bank||Canara Bank||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Central Bank of India||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Bank of Baroda||Corporation Bank||Punjab National Bank|
|Bank of India||Dena Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Indian Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|UCO Bank||Union Bank of India||United Bank of India|
|Vijaya Bank||IDBI Bank|
IBPS PO 2017 Eligibility Criteria (Read Full Details)
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University or equivalent.
- Candidates must lie in the age group of 20 to 30 years. However, the upper age limit relaxation will be provided to reserved categories candidates.
IBPS PO 2017 Application Form (Read Full Details)
Interested and eligible candidates can apply thru online mode only. Candidates must ensure their eligibility before applying. Application form will be available on IBPS official website or candidates can also apply from this website (careermantri.com).
Candidates can pay application fee thru online mode only, using net banking or any credit/debit cards. Application fee for General and OBC candidates is Rs. 600 and application fee for SC, ST and PwD candidates is Rs. 100.
IBPS PO 2017 Selection Procedure
Selection process includes three steps:
- 1st Step: Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) (100 Marks)
- 2nd Step: Main Examination (Objective Type) (200 Marks)
- 3rd Step: Interview (100 Marks)
Note: The preliminary exam is only qualifying in nature. The marks obtained in the preliminary examination will not be added for the selection and the marks obtained in main examination & interview will be considered only.
IBPS PO 2017 Exam Pattern and Syllabus (Read Full Details)
- Preliminary Exam: preliminary exam which will be conducted online. Preliminary exam will have objective type questions for 100 marks & 3 sections namely (1) English Language, (2) Quantitative Aptitude and (3) Reasoning Ability. The exam duration would be 1 hour. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. If a question left blank, there will be no negative marking for that question. Preliminary exam question paper will be set in both English & Hindi language.
- Main Exam: Main examination which will be conducted online. The exam duration is 2 hour. Main examination will consist of 200 objective type questions for 200 marks. The questions will be divided into five sections such as (1) Reasoning, (2) English Language, (3) Quantitative Aptitude, (4) General Awareness (Banking) and (5) Computer Knowledge. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. If a question left blank, there will be no negative marking for that question. Main exam question paper will be set in both English & Hindi language.
- Interview: Those candidates qualify in main exam will be called for the interview round. The total marks allotted for Interview is 100 marks.
IBPS PO 2017 Admit Card (Read Full Details)
IBPS will issue three admit cards for PO exam; first for preliminary exam, second for main exam and third for interview. IBPS will not send PO admit card by post, so candidates need to download their admit card. Admit card will be available at IBPS website or candidates can also download their admit card from this website.
IBPS PO 2017 Cut Off (Read Full Details)
Cut off means minimum score to be secured in order to qualify in preliminary & main exam. Candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each section as well as the overall in both the prelims and main exam.
IBPS PO 2017 Result (Read Full Details)
IBPS will release three results; first for PO preliminary exam, second for PO main exam and third for finals after the interview round. Result will be available at IBPS official website or candidates can also check their results on this website.
Stay connected with Indiatestbook.Com for all latest and relevant updates about IBPS PO 2017 Exam. You can find us on FACEBOOK…!!!