- 1 CULEE 2017: Important Dates, Eligibility, Results, Admit Card
- 1.1 CULEE application form is now available.
- 1.2 CULEE 2017-Important Dates
- 1.3 CULEE Application Form 2017
- 1.4 CULEE application process started, direct link to apply mentioned below.
- 1.5 Instructions to Apply
- 1.6 CULEE Eligibility Criteria 2017
- 1.7 Academic Qualification
- 1.8 CULEE 2017 – Exam Pattern
- 1.9 CULEE Exam Pattern 2017 Important Highlights
- 2 CULEE Admission Procedure 2017
The Christ University Bangalore, a well-known Deemed University started Under section 3 of UGC act 1956 is offering courses in Science, Engineering, law and Management Streams. School of Law, Christ University (SLCU), Bangalore is conducting law entrance exam known as Christ University Law Entrance Exam (CULEE) for the admissions to the BA LLB and BBA LLB courses. The exam will held in the month of April 2016. Get here the details of CULEE 2017 such as important dates, Eligibility, Results, Admit Card, etc.
CULEE application form is now available.
CULEE 2017-Important Dates
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Application form available Online Date
|8th December 2016|
|Exam venue details announcing date||First week of April 2017|
|Last day for submitting applications online||Second week of April 2017|
|Last day for receiving the completely filled documents||Second week of April 2017|
|Date of releasing the Admit card||Second week of April 2017|
|CULEE 2017 Entrance exam date||Fourth week of April 2017|
|Micro Presentation (MP), Skill Assessment andPersonal Interview (PI)
|Fourth week of April 2017|
|Announcing Date of Final Exam Result||First week of May 2017|
CULEE 2017 Application Form
The application form of CULEE 2017 will be available online only. For that, the candidate has to visit the University’s official website http://www.christuniversity.in/ and then visit the sub section ‘School of Law’ and click ‘Apply Online’ link shown in the right bottom corner of the website.
- Click the link “Apply Online” in this link http://www.christuniversity.in/school-of-law/programmes
- Now, register online. You will receive a log-in ID and Password then, which may later use for the downloading of admit card and viewing the results online.
- Once after registering online, you have to pay the exam fees of Rs. 1000 by using Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking/SBI Challan options.
After completing the application, the candidate has to send the completely filled application form along with the all related documents to
The Office of Admissions,
Pin – 560029
CULEE application form 2017 will be available at the official website of Christ University from December 8, 2016 onwards. Candidates who are eligible according to the norms of University they can apply for CULEE in online mode. Direct link of applying online for CULEE 2017 will be updated here in this post on the day of availability of application form officially.
Instructions to Apply
Please find below important instructions to apply for CULEE 2017:
- First of all, candidates need to register themselves through the official link provided in this post by entering their mobile number, email ID and date of birth.
- After registration, you’ll receive a unique ID that needs to be entered as the next step of application process.
- Now you need to remit the application fee amounting Rs.1000/- either in online or offline mode.
- After remitting the fee, candidates can proceed further with application form filling process.
- After filling all fields of the application form, candidates need to take printout of the same and sign in at the required place.
- Finally send your application along with all necessary documents to the address mentioned below:
The Office of Admissions,
Pin – 560029
Application Fee: Rs.1000/-
Payment of application fee can be made in online as well as offline mode. In online mode, you can pay with using Net banking/credit card/debit card. In offline mode, the amount can be paid through SBI challan.
List of Documents Need to be Enclosed with Application Form
- Recently taken passport size photographs;
- SSC & HSC mark sheet;
- Category Certificates (if applicable);
- SBI Challan Copy (in case fees has paid in offline mode);
CULEE Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidates passed +2 (or equivalent) in any stream (Humanities, Social Sciences, Commerce & Management, Sciences) from any recognized board of education in India or abroad are eligible to apply.
The candidates getting ready to attend +2 examinations in March-May 2017 secession also eligible to apply CULEE 2017 only if they scored qualifying marks.
Age: The age of the candidate should be below 20 years as on July 01, 2017.
CULEE Eligibility Criteria 2017: Christ University has set up some rules & regulations based on which eligibility of a candidate will be verified. Christ University conducts its law entrance test for BA LLB and BBA LLB admission.
Candidates must ensure that they are meeting with required age criteria, academic criteria before applying for CULEE 2017. We have detailed below minimum eligibility conditions required for appearing in Christ University Law Entrance Exam.
The minimum qualification of a candidate for appearing in CULEE should be:
- Class 12th pass from any state board of other recognized board.
- The minimum marks obtained by candidates in the qualifying exam should be 45%.
Candidates need to fulfill not only the educational criteria but also the age bar for appearing in the entrance test. Candidates should be minimum 20 years at the time of admission or as on July 1, 2017.
Christ University Law Entrance Exam is conducted on annual basis for admission to BA LLB and BBA LLB programme. Candidates, not fulfilling the required criteria, are not permitted to apply. Without fulfilling the minimum eligibility if you have applied for CULEE then your candidature can be cancelled at any point of time.
The School of Law, Christ University (SLCU), Bangalore is selecting candidates for the admissions after reviewing their performances in the all 5 rounds given below.
Test Round 1: Christ University Entrance Test
Test Round 2: Skill Assessment (SA)
Test Round 3: 90 sec Micro Presentation
Test Round 4: PI
Test Round 5: Academic Performance
CULEE 2017 – Exam Pattern
CULEE 2017 will be an offline mode entrance exam conducted at the selected centers across the country. It will be a 2 Hours long entrance exam comprises of 120 questions based on 5 subjects- English Language, General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and Data Analysis. Each correct answer will get 1 mark and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
There won’t be any marks deduction for unanswered questions.
CULEE Exam Pattern 2017: Christ University Law Entrance Exam (CULEE) is conducted for aspirants seeking admission to BA LLB and BBA LLB programmes. The post is describing here information related to exam pattern of CULEE 2017 which includes exam duration, number of questions, marking scheme, total marks and exam centres. Explore the post for more information.
Application form of CULEE 2017 will be made available from December 8, 2016 onwards. Candidates who are appearing in this exam and thus preparing for the same they must be aware with all useful information of its exam pattern.
CULEE Exam Pattern 2017 Important Highlights
- CULEE will be conducted in offline or paper-pencil mode.
- The exam will be of 2 hours duration.
- The exam will be conducted at Delhi, Bengaluru and Kolakata.
- There will be 120 questions in total.
- Each question will carry 1 mark and hence total marks of the question paper will be 120.
- 25 marks would be deducted for every incorrect answer. Candidates are required to choose the right answer among four options. In case, any candidate has marks two options for one question they it will be treated as wrong attempt and hence negative marking rule applicable.
- There will be five sections of the question paper include General Knowledge, English Language, Reasoning, Data Analysis and Quantitative Aptitude.
Distribution of Questions
|SL. No||Sections||No. of Questions|
Once after approving the application submission, the exam controller of Christ University Bangalore will release the Admit Card online. The candidates can download the admit card after entering the application Number in the suggested tabs.
Download your admit card- Click Here
Follow the method track the application and E-admit card status
- Expand the link http://appstat.christuniversity.in
- Enter the eight digit application number
- Then, enter the DOB (dd/mm/yyyy) and click ‘Submit’ to view the results.
CULEE Admission Procedure 2017: Candidates, seeking admission to BA LLB and BBA LLB programmes through CULEE 2017, they must be aware with its admission procedure. Here we have elaborated every fractional details related to CULEE admission procedure. It will help you in improving your preparation strategy.
Christ University Law Entrance Exam is possible to be held in the month of April, 2017 and eligible students can obtain its application form from December, 2016 onwards. So, as per the analysis it is not wrong to say that students have very limited time in order to prepare for the exam. They need to prepare with strong strategy in order to achieve considerable result in the exam.
CULEE Admission Procedure Important Highlights
Candidates, meeting with necessary eligibility norms of Christ University, in regards of law admission, they can apply for CULEE once its application form will be made available by the exam conducting authority. Please give a quick look on BA LLB and BBA LLB admission procedure of Christ University.
- Apply for CULEE 2017 before the notified deadline, if you are meeting with required eligibility norms of the University.
- After successfully submission of the form, the authority will issue admit card of candidates. The admit card of candidate include information such as venue and date of the exam.
- After completion of the entrance test, the authority will prepare merit list of candidates.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted after entrance test they will be called to appear for personal interview and group discussion rounds.
- After completion of these sessions, the exam conducting authority will prepare a merit list based on which admission procedure will be held.
As like the Admit card, the result of CULEE 2017 will also declares online only. Candidates can view their CULEE 2017 test score online by entering their individual registration number as exactly shown in the admit card. Based on the results, the institute will publish the Rank list. The names of the candidates appeared in the Rank list will have to attend Skill Assessment (SA) followed by 90 sec Micro Presentation and personal Interview.
Link to Christ University’s official website: http://www.christuniversity.in/