AP PGLCET 2017
Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test is abbreviated as AP PGLCET. This examination is conducted for candidates who are interested to get post graduation certification for law programs. The exam is conducted every year by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), Hyderabad. AP PGLCET is the entrance exam for taking admission in 5 year and 3 year undergraduate law programs.
Exam Name: Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test
Commonly Called as: AP PGLCET
Exam Type: PG Entrance Exam
Exam Category: State Level
Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education abbreviated as APSCHE. Every year APSCHE conducts AP PGLCET examination. The admission is for candidates who are interested to take admission in either 3 years or 5 years law programs. There are approx 1011 seats available which are distributed amongst 24 colleges of Andhra Pradesh for LLM programs. There are 4 regional centres where entrance test is conducted namely: Tirupati, Visakhapatnam, Guntur and Anantapuramu.
Eligibility Criteria for AP PGLCET 2017
To get eligible in AP PGLCET entrance examination and study in this University candidate are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• It is mandatory for the candidate to pass Bachelor degree in Law from any recognized university
• Candidates who are in the final year examination of bachelor degree in law can also apply for this entrance examination.
• Candidates who are interested to get their admission in LLM (Private Appearance) of Osmania University, Hyderabad need to have minimum 3 years experience as judicial officer or 3 years standing as an advocate on the date of appearing for this examination.
• There is no prescribed age limit for appearing this examination
Application Process in AP PGLCET 2017
Candidates who are interested in giving APPGLCET 2017 can apply only through online mod. The application form will be available by 3rd week of March 2017
• Candidates are suppose to visit the official site to fill the online application form
• Before filling the form, interested candidates are suppose to pay fees of Rs. 500/- and completion of payment they can fill the entire form.
• Candidates have the facility to pay the fees online using either Credit/Debit Card or Net banking or AP Online services.
• After completion of the form, candidates are suppose to attach their Passport Size photograph, Digital signature, valid email-id and their mobile number.
• It is advisable to the candidates to take the print out of the application form.
• The last date of submitting the application form is by last week of April 2017
Registration Fees of AP PGLCET 2017
The registration fees entrance examination is Rs. 500/- up to last week of April 2017.
• However, if the candidate have missed the last date for submitting the fees and applying online still the candidate have the chance to apply for the examination by paying Rs. 500/- as late fee up to 1st week of May 2017. Even if the candidate have missed out the second chance, still the candidate can apply by paying Rs. 1000/- as late fee up to mid of May 2017 and the last chance to apply for this examination by paying Rs. 1500/- as late fee up to last week of May 2017.
Age Limit for AP PGLCET 2017
The age limit is not prescribed for this entrance examination
Syllabus for AP PGLCET 2017
PGLCET Entrance Examination will be conducted in last week of May 2017. The syllabus and exam pattern are mentioned below:
• The duration of the examination will be of 1 hour and 30 minutes.
• 120 multiple choice questions will be there in English language only
• Each question will be of 1 mark.
• Total marks for the examination will be 120 marks.
• The questions would be related to Jurisprudence, Constitutional Law, Public International Law, Mercantile Law, Labour Law, Crimes and Torts, IPR and Other Laws
Hall Ticket for AP PGLCET 2017
The hall ticket of the candidate will be available on the official site of AP PGLCET Entrance Exam. After the announcement of admit card the candidate able to download the card by filling up the application number. Candidate can download and take the print out of their admit card. Students will be able to download the hall ticket by a week prior to the examination.
Note: Hall ticket will not be send by post, candidates are suppose to download the admit card from the official site only.
Results of APPGLCET 2017
Every year the entrance examination is conducted in the month of May and the results of AP PGLCET are declared by the 3rd week of June 2017. The results of the applicants will be available on the official website where students can mention their enrolment number and can check their results.
Important Dates of AP PGLCET 2017
The below mentioned are important dates for APPGLCET 2017:
• Online registration begins by 3rd week of March 2017
• The last date to apply for the examination without late fee will be by last week of April 2017
• Last day to apply for the examination with late fee of Rs. 500/- will be by 1st week of May 2017.
• Last date to apply for the application along with late fees of Rs. 1000 by mid of May 2017
• Last date to apply for the application along with Rs. 1500 late fee by May 2017.
• Hall tickets will be issued a week prior to the examination
• The examination will be conducted by last week of May 2017.
• Results will be announced by 3rd week of June 2017.
• The counselling process will start from 2nd week of September 2017
Counselling Process of AP PGLCET 2017
The counselling process for shortlisted candidates will start from 2nd week of September 2017. Candidates are supposed to download the Allotment Order by signing in through candidates’ login. Shortlisted candidates can also come to know the allotment or re-allotment details through a SMS on your registered mobile number. Shortlisted candidates can find out their details by login in through candidate login where they need to enter their id number, admit card number, date of birth and capcha code. It is mandatory for all shortlisted students to carry all the documents with them at the time of counselling process.
University College of Sri Krishnadevaraya University