AMU BA LLB 2017: The Aligarh Muslim University commonly known as AMU will invite applications for AMU BA LLB 2017 from the month of January 2017 for admissions to undergraduate law programmes such as BA LLB. The exam will conduct in May, 2017 tentatively.
AMU BA LLB exam will be conducted on 8th May, 2017.
AMU BA LLB 2017 : Eligibility criteria
Candidate must satisfy below eligibility criteria before appearing in AMU BA LLB exam 2017.
- Applicant should have done higher Secondary education or 12thExaminations of 10+2 Education System or equivalent examination with minimum 50% in aggregate of the total marks
- Candidate should attained a upper age of 22 years as on July 1 of the year of admission
The AMU BA LLB 2017 application form was available from January 2017 in online mode only. You can follow below steps in order to perform application process more easily.
- First of all open the official website link of AMU BA LLB 2017 Application
- Thereafter provide all details of application form of AMU BA LLB 2017 such as name, date of birth, parents name, correspondence address, academic qualification besides uploading your recent photograph
- Candidates have to draw a Demand Draft, in case of submitting an application fee of AMU BA LLB 2017 in offline mode, otherwise they can also pay the application fee in online mode using Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking facilities
- Candidates need to take a print out of the duly filled application form.
- Send the completely filled in application of AMU BA LLB 2017 at Admission Section,
Office of the Controller of Examinations, AMU, Aligarh – 202002
- Exam will conduct in offline mode only.
- The duration of exam will be two hours.
- BA LLB 2017 exam will consist of 75 objective-type questions and ten short-answer type questions
- The exam contains total of 100 marks where the short answer type questions carry 25 marks and objective type questions carry 75 marks.
- There will be also negative marking in this exam. For each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted from the total scored marks
AMU BA LLB 2017 Admit card
AMU BA LLB 2017 Admit Card is available in online mode from April 2017 tentatively. Candidates, who have done successful registration, can download their AMU BA LLB 2017 hall ticket through official link by providing Application Number/Name and Date of Birth. Candidates have to carry the admit card while appearing to AMU BA LLB 2017 exam center. Applicants with no valid admit card will debarred from appearing in AMU BA LLB exam 2017.
AMU BA LLB : Result
The result of AMU BA LLB 2017 will announce in 2nd week o f july in the pdf format only where the roll number of qualifying applicants will be provided. The result will provide your qualifying status in the BA LLB admission entrance test. Based on the same, Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) will invite the candidates for counseling.
- Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) will be organizing counselling for BA LLB programme in offline mode at the University campus
- Candidates, who will be fulfilling the cutoff score of BA LLB 2017 entrance test will be invited to attend the counselling process
- The University will not going to send any separate call letter or schedule to the applicants informing about AMU BA LLB Counselling.
- At the time of AMU BA LLB Counselling 2017, candidate will be allotted a seat in the BA LLB programme of the University as per his/her merit and after that candidates need to verify their documents for eligibility and age proof
- Candidates have to submit an admission-cum-counselling fee during attending AMU BA LLB 2017 Counselling
List of documents required to be carried in original as well as photocopy while appearing for the counselling
- 10th Passing Certificate (for proof of DOB)
- 12th Passing Certificate and Marks-sheets (with f self-attested photo-copies)
- AMU BA LLB 2017 Admit Card
- AMU BA LLB 2017 Rank Card
- Caste Certificate (if valid)
- Transfer/Migration Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Physically Challenged Certificate (if valid)
- DD of Rs. 11145 drawn in favour of Finance Officer, AMU payable at Aligarh
AMU BA LLB 2017: Important dates
|Application Form will available from||January 2017|
|Last date of receiving of application forms||February 2017|
|Release of Admit Card||April 2017|
|AMU BA LLB 2017 Exam date||8th May 2017|
|Result will announced on||Second week of July, 2017|
|Counselling will starts from|