- 1 Allahabad University Admission 2017: Application Form, AU Exam Dates
- 1.1 Allahabad University Entrance Exam Dates
- 1.2 Allahabad University Application Form 2017
- 1.3 Allahabad University (AU) Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 FAQs: (Most Asked Questions)
- 1.4.1 Question: When will be the Allahabad University 2017 Admission Form available?
- 1.4.2 Question: When is the eligibility criteria for Admission?
- 1.4.3 Question: Can we edit the data after submission?
- 1.4.4 Question: I am a 12th standard student. My result is not announced yet. Can I apply?
- 1.4.5 Question: What is the link from where we can fill the admission form?
- 1.4.6 Question: Which documents I have to send with the application form?
- 1.4.7 Question: Is there need to upload the soft copy of the minimum qualification/ reservation documents at the time of form filling.
- 1.4.8 Question: How many courses I can opt?
- 1.4.9 Question: Where will the admit card available for download?
- 1.5 Allahabad University Admit Card 2017
- 1.6 Allahabad University Result 2017
- 1.7 Allahabad University Admission 2017
Allahabad University Admission 2017: Application Form, AU Exam Dates
Allahabad University formally known as University of Allahabad is one of the most famous university of Uttar Pradesh. The University offers UG, PG, diploma and research courses in the field of arts, commerce, law, and sciences. The university conducts its own admission exams for various courses called Allahabad University Entrance Exams. The university conducts various test like UGAT (Under Graduate Admission Test) and PGAT (Post Graduate Admission Test), LAT (Law Admission Test), etc. Allahabad University admission 2017 will be done on the basis of score of Allahabad University Entrance Exam 2017. In this article we are updating the details about Allahabad University 2017. Candidates may get the details of Allahabad University admission, entrance test, application form, AU exam dates, etc.
List of Allahabad University Entrance Exams 2017
The university conducts various admission tests for different programmes.
- BA LLB (Hons) Five Year Integrated Course Admission Test (LFAT 2017)
- MBA (MONIBRA) Admission Test 2017
- MBARD (GBPSSI) Admission Test 2017
- Institute of Professional Studies Admission Test 2017 (IPS 2017)
- Undergraduate Admission Test 2017 (UGAT 2017)
- Postgraduate Admission Test 2017 (PGAT 2017)
- Law (3 years) Admission Test 2017 (LAT 2017)
- B.Ed 2017
- LLM 2017
- M.Ed 2017
- CRET 2017
- Diploma 2017
- Diploma in Modern European Languages Admission Test 2017
- Institute of Professional Studies (B.Voc & M.Voc) Admission Test 2017 (IPS (B.Voc & M.Voc) 2017)
Allahabad University Entrance Exam Dates
Here, we are providing the tentative exam schedule for the Allahabad University entrance exam.
|Releases of Advertisement||Second week of April 2017|
|Registration and submission of online application form||Third week of April 2017|
|Last date of registration and submission||Second week of May 2017|
|Availability of Admit Cards||Third week of May 2017|
|Schedule of Entrance Exams||During the last week of May 2017|
|Declaration of final result||Third week of June 2017|
Allahabad University Application Form 2017
Allahabad University Application Form 2017 will be available in the official site only through online process. The University will release the separate application forms for different courses. The application form will be released on third week of April 2017. Candidates can keep the photocopy of the application form, acknowledgement slip and fee payment Challan for future reference. There is no need to send the application form through the post.
Candidate can pay the fee through Challan or online mode (Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking). The fee will be submitted from any branch of HDFC Bank in India.
|General/OBC Category||SC/ST/PH Category|
IPS (B.Voc & M.Voc) 2017
|LFAT 2017||Rs. 1200||Rs.600|
|CRET 2017||Rs. 1000||Rs. 500|
|M.Ed. 2017||Rs. 800||Rs. 400|
|MBA+MBARD 2017||Rs. 1500||Rs. 750|
Allahabad University (AU) Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for various admission tests are mentioned below.
|Five Year Integrated Course (LFAT 2017)||Minimum 12th passed/appearing with 45% marks (40% SC/ST category).Age limit: 20 years (GEN/OBC) & 22 years (SC/ST) is 22 years as on 1 July, 2017.|
|MBA+MBARD 2017||Graduation from any stream|
|Institute of Professional Studies Courses (IPS 2017)||Minimum 10+2 or Graduation Passed/Appearing|
|Undergraduate Courses (UGAT 2017)||Minimum 12th passed/appearing from any stream.|
|Postgraduate Courses (PGAT 2017)||Graduation from any stream|
|Law Courses (LAT 2017)||Graduation with minimum 45% marks (40% SC/ST category)|
|B.Ed. 2017||Graduation in any discipline|
|LLM 2017||Law Graduate Degree holder|
|M.Ed. 2017||Minimum B.Ed|
|Diploma 2017||Passed/appearing Intermediate or equivalent examination|
|CRET 2017||Minimum Master degree|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7.5%|
|Persons with Disabilities||3%|
FAQs: (Most Asked Questions)
Allahabad University Admit Card 2017
After submission of the online application form, candidates will have to focus their preparation for entrance exam. Allahabad University admit card will be released online on the date prescribed by the university on the time of exam notification. The Allahabad University Admit Card 2017 will be available on the official site of the university on third week of May 2017. Candidates will get their admit card by entering their application ID and DOB in their university user account. Without admit card candidate will not be permitted to enter in the examination hall. The university will not send the admit card to the registered candidates by post or will not distribute from the counters.
Allahabad University Result 2017
The Allahabad University Result 2017 will be declared after the 3-4 weeks of the examination. The result will be declared on third week of June 2017 through official portal, local newspapers and notice board of Pravesh Bhawan. There is no provision for scrutiny of answer sheets.
Allahabad University Admission 2017
Allahabad University admission 2017 will be made by the counselling process. The information of counselling will be released on the official site and local newspapers. On the basis of merit list, seats will be provided to the candidates at the time of counselling. The counselling and admission will be done separately in the university and its constituent colleges. Candidate will be required to attend the counselling offline (at university campus). In case, the candidate is not present at the time of counselling, then his/her seat will be transferred to the next candidate according to merit.
- High School Mark-sheets and Passing certificate
- Intermediate Mark-sheets and Passing certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Admission Test Admit Card
- Category Certificate
- Income Certificate