Army Institute of Law (AIL) Law Entrance Test (LET) 2017- Law Entrance Test is conducted by Army Institute of Law for group of students seeking admission to 5 years B.A L.L.B programme. I’d like to remind all its aspirants that they can obtain its application form in the prescribed format from April, 2017 and exam is possible to be conducted in June, 2017. Explore the article for all possible information related to this test including application form, eligibility criteria, dates, pattern, admit card, result etc.
AIL Law Entrance Test 2017 Important Dates
|Sl. No||Events of the Test||Respective Dates|
|1.||Online application cum admission form will be obtainable from||April, 2017|
|2.||Deadline to submit online application cum admission form||May, 2017|
|3.||Deadline to submit online application cum admission form including late fee of Rs. 500/- for all categories||May, 2017|
|4.||Entrance exam would be conducted on||June, 2017|
|5.||Result will be available online||June, 2017|
|6.||Date of first counselling-cum-admission||July, 2017|
|7.||Counselling date specified for Punjab Resident Civil Categories||July, 2017|
|8.||Date of second counselling-cum-admission||Updated later|
|9.||Date on which candidates need to report to the institutes||July, 2017|
|10.||Orientation week||July, 2017|
Find below info about minimum educational qualification and age criteria required for appearing in the test:
Minimum Educational Qualification
For appearing in this test candidates should have cleared 10+2 exam from Punjab School Education Board or its equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Punjabi University, Patiala, obtaining minimum 45% marks.
Candidates not completing the age of 20 years as on 1st July, 2017 are only permitted to apply.
*Aspirants who have passed 10+2 via Open University system without holding any basic qualification are not permitted to apply for the test.
How to Apply?
Please follow the procedure for submission of Online Application-cum-Admission Form mentioned below:
- Access the official portal of AIL i.e. www.ail.ac.in.
- Now hit the admission 2017-18 link.
- Now fill up your basic details such as candidates’ name, category, father’s name, date of birth, password, email ID and mobile number etc.
- Once you fill up and submit all above mentioned information then Bank Pay-in-Slip will be automatically generated.
- Now you need to go to any State Bank of Patiala branch and do the payment of Rs. 1250/-.
- Once you deposited the fee, check out the journal number and branch code mentioned on the bank slip.
- After depositing the fee, you again need to get access of official website and click the link for Admission 2017-18.
- Now you need to enter AIL registration number and password and click the next button. After entering such information your application form will be accessible to you.
- Please keep scanned copy of passport size photograph with size (less than 120 KB), signature (less than 100 KB), bank receipt (less than 1.5 MB), 10th DMC (less than 1.5 MB) and Army category certificate, if necessary (less than 1.5 MB) before you start the application procedure.
- The question paper will consist of four sections namely English, Logical Reasoning & Mental Ability, GK & Current Affairs and Legal Aptitude.
- Only objective type questions are asked in the test of 10+2 standard.
- Negative marking as ¼ would be applicable for every incorrect response.
- Language medium of the entrance test would be English only.
- Distribution of the question paper would be as follows:
List of Exam Centres
The test is expected to be held at following centres:
- Ambala Cantt.
AIL Law Entrance Test 2017 Admit Card
AIL Law Entrance Test 2017 admit card is expected to be released in the month of May, 2017. Aspirants would be able to download their admit card by following the official website link of the authority.
Tentative Fee Structure- Will be updated After Release of Notification
Result and Admission Procedure
Admission procedure will be done after declaration of AIL Law entrance test 2017 result through counselling. Date of counseling will be updated to you soon after release of its official notification.